- Ideal for system administrators
- Easily view the status of your servers and their services
- Receive sound/vibration notification when the status of a service changes
- Select the check time interval that best suits your needs
- Supported services: HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, SMTPS, POP3, POP3S, IMAP, IMAPS, DNS, SSH, NTP
- Supports non-standard port numbers for monitored services
- Keeps a log of the issues it finds with the monitored services
Easy to use
Ascertain the statuses of all your servers and their services at a glance. The status of a host is determined by the status of the service that is in the worst condition.
Receive sound/vibration notification when the status of a service changes.
When viewing details for a service, in case it is not working properly, a short description of the problem is provided.